You can go for a day long local sightseeing tour from Kalimpong to Namchi and enjoy the places of interest in the nearby areas. This sightseeing tour program can be customized to your needs. Some of the places of interest are Samdruptse, Solophok Chardham, Sai mandir, Temi Tea garden etc. Temi tea garden is Sikkim’s only tea garden.
Things to carry
- Water bottle.
- A pair of sunglasses.
- Cap or hat.
- Umbrella (If you are traveling during rainy season).
Permit & Entry fee
We will arrange all the permit needed for this tour.
Custom & Advisory
- Observe silence inside a monastery or temple.
- While visiting in any religious place please remove your footwear before entering into the main temple.
- Wear modest clothes while visiting any religious place.
- People will happily pose for a picture but please ask them before do so.
Health & Safety
- If you are allergic to plants and pollen then take precaution.
- The local hotels and restaurants serve safe drinking water but if you are not sure then you can buy packaged drinking water almost at every place.
- This place is safe for family and friends and tourist friendly.