You can go for a day long sightseeing tour to Phuentsholing (Bhutan) from Cooch Behar and enjoy the places of interest in nearby areas. This sightseeing tour program can be customized to your needs. Beautiful Tea gardens on the way to Bhutan are so picturesque to see. The dense forest of Chilapata sanctuary on your way can give you a sighting of Indian Bison, Elephant. Some of the places of interest are Chilapata sanctuary, Zangto Pelri Lhakhang, Karbandi monastery, Amo chhu crocodile breeding center, Bhutan gate, etc.
*Please note that this day tour is for Indian tourists only. Foreign tourists can’t go to Bhutan without VISA. However, Indian nationals can enter into Bhutan and go to a certain point without permit. Indian tourists need to carry valid id proof with them for this tour.
Things to carry
- Water bottle.
- A pair of sunglasses.
- Cap or hat.
- Umbrella (If you are traveling during rainy season).
Permit & Entry fee
We will arrange all the permit needed for this tour. Some places have entry fee for the visitors.
Custom & Advisory
- Observe silence inside a monastery or temple.
- While visiting in any religious place please remove your footwear before entering into the main temple.
- Wear modest clothes while visiting any religious place.
- People will happily pose for a picture but please ask them before do so.
Health & Safety
- If you are allergic to plants and pollen then take precaution.
- The local hotels and restaurants serve safe drinking water but if you are not sure then you can buy packaged drinking water almost at every place.
- This place is safe for family and friends and tourist friendly.