You can go for a day long local sightseeing tour to the places of interest in nearby areas of Ravangla. This sightseeing tour program can be customized to your needs. Some of the places of interest are iconic Buddha Park, Ralang Monastery, Samdruptse, Solophok Chardham, Tashiding Monastery, Temi Tea garden and many more.
Things to carry
- Water bottle.
- A pair of sunglasses.
- Cap or hat.
- Umbrella (If you are traveling during rainy season).
Permit & Entry fee
Indian and foreign tourists don’t need any permit for this sightseeing tour. However, some places have entry fee for the visitors.
Custom & Advisory
- Observe silence inside a monastery or temple.
- While visiting in any religious place please remove your footwear before entering into the main temple.
- Wear modest clothes while visiting any religious place.
- People will happily pose for a picture but please ask them before do so.
Health & Safety
- If you are allergic to plants and pollen then take precaution.
- The local hotels and restaurants serve safe drinking water but if you are not sure then you can buy packaged drinking water almost at every place.
- This place is safe for family and friends and tourist friendly.