One can go for local sightseeing tour to the various places of interest in nearby areas. The full day tour program can be customized to meet your needs. Some of the places of interest are Tashichho Dzong, Simtokha Dzong, Tango Monastery, Cheri Monastery, Buddha Dordenma (also known as Buddha point), Memorial Chorten, Motithang Takin Preserve, National Post Office and many more.
Things to carry
- Water bottle.
- A pair of sunglasses.
- Cap or hat.
- Umbrella (If you are traveling during rainy season).
Permit & Entry fee
All the permit procedure will be taken care by SMILE PANDA Tours. However, some places have entry fee for the visitors.
Custom & Advisory
- Observe silence inside a monastery or temple.
- While visiting in any religious place please remove your footwear before entering into the main temple.
- Wear modest clothes while visiting any religious place.
- People will happily pose for a picture but please ask them before do so.
Health & Safety
- If you are allergic to plants and pollen then take precaution.
- The local hotels and restaurants serve safe drinking water but if you are not sure then you can buy packaged drinking water almost at every place.
- This place is safe for family and friends and tourist friendly.